Monday, January 31, 2011

Flagyl - Chest Infection

Andreas Eschbach - live in Berlin

© René Durant
Andreas Eschbach is my favorite German author, of whom I have almost all the books on my shelf to stand (and of course read). The more I am pleased that this year he finally sometimes a reading in Berlin keeps what is so far only happened once or twice.

At first March he comes to literature in the Brecht House . The motto of the event is "tell of the future" and Eschbach will read several short texts, aims to provide the approach to the debate on the future of literary works. The reading will take place in a special section on science fiction.
I just hope that there not only physicists and hardcore science fiction fans are around me, because then I would feel a bit out of place. But perhaps even the one or Eschbach other fan of you and that day happened to be in Berlin. :-)

If I go, that would be actually my first real live reading. What authors did you already watched live?

On his website you can by the way listen to an online-reading of his short story "Garden of Eden" from the anthology "A pristine world": Click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment