Monday, March 7, 2011

1988 Ford Thunderbird Turbo Coupe For Sale

Review: Dry Shampoo vs Balea. Tigi

In January I had here:

already have the dry shampoo from Tigi and the associated Conditioner reported.
Now I have a very, very good, cheap substitute for € 18, - / CHF 23, -
expensive Tigi displayed product:
It is the trend it up dry shampoo from Balea. It costs just under € 3, - / CHF 4, -. Tried
I've only because I am on the productivity of the TIGI product already almost horrified. I have never seen anything like this. A 300ml can has a maximum held for 5 applications. With such a high price this is an absurdity.
So I went in search of a cheaper product and was immediately happy.
The Balea dry shampoo containing "only" 200 ml, but has so far been used about 5 times and is still almost full. The application is identical to, effectiveness as well. The smell I prefer than that of Tigi, he is nice and fresh. Hit!
Only the conditioner from Tigi is irreplaceable, which is really very good. He considers it to be sufficiently long, since I still have the first Socket in use.
Did you experience this also with the TIGI product made? Since there is my 3rd Dose was (bought at different locations), it is indeed act is not a "production error" ...
your Elena

0 comments:

Post a Comment