Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New Couple Greeting Quotes

funny phone calls

new job search from the front: I was just a lady of the personnel provider to the front t call it.

the young lady at the other end the line asked me what I ever would have made the last 10 years (??!). I should justify myself that I made in that time no specific training programs that would have been preferable for a secretarial job. she asks me doubting whether I can ever deal with Word or Excel and when I affirm the expected against her, because it will aggro and told me that their customers the highest perfection expect (and what resonates this: no unsuspecting hobby tipper inside like me for example).

I do wonder if the people in this industry is basically making thoughts about what "returners" means. The women remain yes no malicious intent in the labor market to annoy far, only the personnel provider.

for talking and want to have to answer that woman has children and therefore possibly was not as free in their time planning, such as that for "normal" world of work would be necessary, I find it a bissl very bold.

at least as bold as the young lady that found that I allow myself, despite the absence of children now want to work again.

I'm curious if the other "professionals" in the area of personnel services have the same view of things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment