Monday, March 7, 2011

Braces And Drinking Red Wine

oasis

When I see the morning at the first extra eyes in your face, I know I'm in the right place. It is not just a dream. Your tousled head with his hair on the face of evidence of lived intensity. Your closed eyes seem so peaceful and show a relaxed attitude that has no equal. The half-open lips move when they were temporary, once again mine. The chest rises and falls with the rhythm of life. The salty sweat beads that are still covered recently your body dry. A satisfying picture. An oasis of security.
As yesterday your finger in my clawed, I struggled with trembling body to air. I felt like a dried-up, desert-like dried up river bed, which was instilled overnight new, life-giving water and breathed. Drop by drop, every breath, the rhythm of life. In my oasis of sensuality, strength and energy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment