Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Start A Relationship When I Have Herpes

veil

I see barely a meter wide, so dense is the fog in this part of the forest. I carefully taps me on, not trying to stumble over tree roots and to me what sprain or break it worse. I blink and screw up my eyes to see together more, but understandably, the fog does not disappear. Fortunately for me, the trees are close together, so I plug my arms austr far only has to make me keys from one strain to another page. The muffled rumble

I did not notice at first. Only when I am slightly desperate sit on the floor to catch at, it takes my hearing was weak. The damping of the dense fog and spruce forests, however, I have neither the opportunity to locate the rumble right nor to elicit how far away it is. I look around and try to see anything. to catch a fixed point, which to me sets the direction. Best to just follow the rhythmic sound. It's so damn regularly as it follows a regularity. Sun soporific, because it is repeated continuously. Poch - Poch - Poch.

I reject my back on a broad tree trunk. First I need to regain its powers and for that I need sleep. My lungs hurt from running. Tired I close my eyes and begin slowly wegzudriften. The leisurely rumble lulls me to mind. Poch - Poch - Poch.

an eternity later, I feel a hand go smoothly over my sweaty forehead. Even before I open my eyes, white I do. I know now where I know the sound. I raise my head slowly from your chest. It's your heart with his regular beat, to me, once again showing the way out of the darkness and my dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment