Saturday, March 5, 2011

Honda Civic 1997 Anti Freeze Type

Instagram / Posterous - something changed

belongings still quickly changed my Posterous Theme or adapted to the purpose better.

take prime ... well actually yes I ONLY Posterous as a second stream for my pictures and Instagram beginning I was not sure if Posterous is the right provider for this is but now I am firmly of the opinion Posterous is the best way his Instagram Stream show.

Why I still receiving a blog service for the stream even though there are Gram Lista, you will ensure you ask ?!?!?!?

way: undersky.mitukiii.jp still works!! I was only too stupid to navigate the site! It works just not as Lista Gram ! One must, however, with its log data Instagram
to enjoy all the features can be.

'm honest I'm not a fan of it, I'll stay at Lista grief and Posterous. ! BASTA

FYI: I use a theme from MyList Obox that gives it for free, is extremely easy and is ideal for a photo stream. See for yourself ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment