Monday, March 7, 2011

Nvidia Geforce 6510se Nforce 430 Driver

funny

Recently I had a somewhat disconcerting conversation with a lady of a human resources consulting firm. this I had 10 years of inaction and the malicious parasitic accused desire to want to work despite complete ignorance of professional again. I have taken at the end of the conversation to note that this company obviously does not want to give those returning to work - and I even allowed to ask why she had phoned me, as my application and CV in this regard so let there be no confusion. after, there was no answer except further accusations, so I kindly passed, not without having to stress that the rejection would be entirely mutually and I did not care, put to once again hear from that company.

and what happens? today I get a nice email from a different person this company in which I asked for permission, keep my data-evident, since it would take to ... etc etc etc

I first had to laugh. when one hand does not know what the other is doing, can the somewhat embarrassing to be. and give the image that is here may potentially conveys a sense of the organization not as high qualified personnel handled all. probably is some returner to blame for this faux pas;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment