Monday, February 14, 2011

Can Waxing Desensitize Clit

tribute to Lisa J. Smith

No, do not worry, LJ Smith is not dead, even though my title may suggest that perhaps. But yesterday I had to Speech is silver, gold reading is seen a post that I was very shocked. On Vampire Diaries a letter from Smith was released to their fans. In this she writes:.


"But authors are not spared the consequences of this is still confidential, but in my case, the Consequence that I have been given notice and I do not write more Vampire Diaries allowed. Midnight is the last book you will ever be seen by LJ Smith in this series. I have already written the next book, Phantom 'for my publisher, HarperCollins'. But instead of sending me
amendments, I received a letter addressed to the anonymous ghost-writer, is to continue writing in my place, the Vampire Diaries series. As I've written about Damon and Elena's love - and also Damon's feelings for Bonnie - I am retired from this book series

.

What?!? I devour her books, since I'm 12 years old and Damon was probably the first book character, I had a crush really. And now, so what, as the output did not like the story to publishers, it was terminated and in its place is a ghost writer to continue the series. I'm shocked! Smith was back in the 90s, unfortunately signed a contract in which the story and the characters do not belong to her, which enabled her dismissal.

I must confess, I have the "new" Vampire Diaries do not like everything though. The fourth volume, she had written at the urging of her fans, was already not as good as its predecessor and has messed up the phenomenal end of the third volume, unfortunately. But well, as a fan you can not really never get enough, and thanks to the TV series "The Vampire Diaries" are the books for years, finally become the focus of what me as an old fan of course very happy for LJ Smith hat.Trotzdem I waived the reading of new books, because Smith's style has simply changed too much. But this does not mean that I agree with the "expropriation" of Smith.

LJ Smith asks indeed, it is the Harper Collins Publisher not to boycott, but that is what I will do well in this case. In the future I will read at most fan fiction about the Vampire Diaries, which are at least free. And finally, a ghostwriter does nothing else, he will simply continue a foreign idea. :-( Sad

If you are looking replenishment of LJ Smith, regardless of the Vampire Diaries, I recommend the following books, preferably in the original English:

- The Forbidden Game trilogy
- Dark Visions trilogy
- Night World Series (9 parts so far, also published in German)
- Secret Circle Trilogy (also published in German, "The Magic Circle")

0 comments:

Post a Comment