Monday, February 28, 2011

New Kerala House Name

And the as GRRRRR

was Eben commented on my Facebook status with the following:
"'ve already seen what kind of Nazikram on the blog is?"

As much I flabbergasted that I've posted for there?
And then BAM, a Superman / Batman figure from a blog of a Texan the link here I would not. Buy

I've used the illustration of my tumble blog, and deleted on Facebook, and commented on my status.

many (or rather ALL, including ICH) of my Facebook friends and followers on Tumblr and Twitter have noticed at all, yes, but not A moment ago and I am very grateful.

What teaches us / me? Right! If you want something then Reblog now no longer just in Tumbldashboard looking for # xyz and click but look exactly WHO maintains this blog.

desire to Tumblr today since I no longer have any.

0 comments:

Post a Comment