Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Can You Give A Dog A Lonapin

standards dick doof &

my grandfather was an avid filmmaker. So roll at a time when such a film camera weighing several kilos and movies on were wrapped. and of course there was every 2-3 weeks, a full-length movies watch for hours, where my grandmother and I to death while fadisierten while we looked on, as we are in the film to death fadisierten ("so, and now this is happening again gone down, and keep you happy here! ").

at the end of this "we see the last 5 of our family trips to gay" evenings gabs always select a film of three Laurel & Hardy. I could practically have a say and I've seen them so often that I now, even though the whole eternity ago, can say with confidence: I could not stand this "funny" movies.

why? because I constantly compassionate with Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy had in common was disgusting. so far has not changed anything: I still do not understand how to increase other costs and / or amused by the suffering of others.

why I can think of that? why .

0 comments:

Post a Comment